An art as old as time... pressing is an ancient form of preserving plant material that does not require any chemicals or additives. Immerse yourself in nature and enjoy... gather your favourite flowers, petals, leaves, or whole small plants (with roots attached) when they are fresh and dry and place between thick sheets of smooth paper, creating layers. After several weeks have passed, observe your dried treasures... study them, enjoy them, and be inspired to create your own herbarium or artistic project.
This is a beautiful way to look more closely at your environment and connect with the natural world surrounding you. Bring this press with you on travels and hiking trails, to nature reserves and parks, or simply to your backyard garden. Use this press to savour a place, a memory, or a moment with a loved one, and the beauty of nature that made it so special.
- To fill your press with even more material, add an Interior Board to evenly distribute pressure when tightening
- H 21cm x W 15cm x D 2.5cm
- Tasmanian oak with solid brass fixings
- Comes with a stack of thick, smooth card
- International shipping available