Cosmos - Tall Pink
Cosmos bipinnatus 'Sensation Radience, Pink'
If you don't have cosmos in your garden you're mad! Cosmos are perfect for pressing and they are an essential in the garden. They are gorgeous, bloom constantly, are easy to grow, readily self-seed, and make the perfect fresh cut-flower. What more could you want?
The pollinator-magnets provide that consistent interest in your garden no matter what you are growing. If you have lots of flowers that you are harvesting for drying or if you have lots of vegetables that you are always picking, it is nice to have some blooms that stay in the garden and please the bees... they cannot resist those fluffy yellow centres!
- Not for international sale
- These are the giants! They can grow to 100cm tall and often require staking - no, you didn't do anything wrong, it just happens sometimes.
- Cosmos also make a perfect fresh cut-flower. No matter what, if you grow cosmos, you will always have something you can go out and pick to bring in your home. I always have little bud vases around my kitchen sink with cosmos in them.
- These are wonderful for pressing! You can press the whole flower or individual petals, but best of all is their ferny lace-like foliage that results in sunning pressed flower art.
- If you have any questions about sowing and growing your seeds, please feel free to get in touch with me! Every seed I sell I grow myself so I am always here for you at any step along the way.
- 100 seeds in stunning resealable packets, perfect for managing the amount of seeds you sow - make sure you save some for later!
- Keep this beautiful packet to collect and store your own seeds from these flowers at the end of the season.