An enchanting full-circle wreath of delicately woven wildflowers. These creations are full of depth, gorgeous colour, and an intricate blend of dried flowers, seed heads, wild grasses, leaves and ferns.
I adore the traditional style of a full, circular wreath; it is classic and timeless, and carries so much history and meaning behind it. A wreath hung in the home or on a door is a symbol of warmth and welcome, and it can bring an incredible amount of joy to a space.
And of course, it is the longevity of dried flower wreaths that is really incredible. As with all my work, my wreaths are completely natural, made without any sticky preservatives, so they will last for many years with minimal care. All they really ask, is to be kept dry.
My ingredients are always locally grown, many of which is come from my own backyard garden. I also forage many of the ingredients that I use here, such as wild grasses and ferns and the vines that I use to make up the base of each wreath. I use nothing but twine to weave these together and the result is a long-lasting, sustainable decoration that celebrates all of the beauty that mother nature creates for us. While they will last indefinitely, if they do come to their end they can be composted at home.
Bright- Colourful mix of yellow, mauve, pink and orange / feels like summer
Warm- Earthy tones of ochre, terracotta and apricot / feels like autumn
Blush- Sweet pinks with soft peach and blushing tones / feels like spring
Neutral- White with yellow and a gentle touch of colour / feels like winter
- A large size wreath is too big for a standard sized door, it is more suitable for a feature wall hanging in a living room, dining area or bedroom. Hanging your wreath in these areas will also allow you to spend more time admiring all of the flowers and details in your wreath.
- All full wildflower wreaths include a generous length of buttery-gold silk ribbon for hanging. You can switch up your ribbon for a fresh look as the seasons change, and even add a bow at the front of the wreath for an extra festive look during the holidays.
- Please feel free to get in touch with any special requests or leave me some extra notes while checking out. I am also happy to work off of a photo of a wreath that you like. Send me a message here with any questions at all.
- Large full wreaths have a base diameter of approximately 30-35cm and measure a total of approximately 50-55cm in diameter. They are carefully wrapped and beautifully presented with care instructions included.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for custom wreaths to ship