An enchanting full-circle wreath of delicately woven wildflowers. These creations are full of depth, gorgeous colour, and an intricate blend of dried flowers, seed heads, wild grasses, leaves and ferns.
I adore the traditional style of a full, circular wreath; it is classic and timeless, and carries so much history and meaning behind it. A wreath hung in the home or on a door is a symbol of warmth and welcome, and it can bring an incredible amount of joy to a space.
And of course, it is the longevity of dried flower wreaths that is really incredible. As with all my work, my wreaths are completely natural, made without any sticky preservatives, so they will last for many years with minimal care. All they really ask, is to be kept dry.
My ingredients are always locally grown, many of which is come from my own backyard garden. I also forage many of the ingredients that I use here, such as wild grasses and ferns and the vines that I use to make up the base of each wreath. I use nothing but twine to weave these together and the result is a long-lasting, sustainable decoration that celebrates all of the beauty that mother nature creates for us. While they will last indefinitely, if they do come to their end they can be composted at home.
Styles: A Neutral style includes white, cream, ivory, green, beige, brown and small hint of colour; Warm styles feature earthy tones of burgundy, rust, salmon, peach and apricot; For a Blush style, you can expect sweet pinks, blush tones, white and bits of peach or yellow; and Bright styles have a vibrant feel, with bright yellow, mauve, pink, orange, and white.
- A small full wreath is a bit too small for a standard size door. This size looks best when hung alongside other textural decorations, such as another larger wreath, a wall hanging, an artwork with a timber frame, or a shelf.
- All full wildflower wreaths include a generous length of silk ribbon for hanging. You can switch up your ribbon as the seasons change, and even add a bow at the front of the wreath for an extra festive look during the holidays.
- Please feel free to get in touch with any special requests or leave me some extra notes while checking out. I am also happy to work off of a photo of a wreath that you like. Send me a message here with any questions at all.
- Medium full wreaths have a base diameter of approximately 20-25cm and measure a total of approximately 30-35cm in diameter.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for custom wreaths to ship
- Complimentary shipping
- Not for international sale